Australian mother looking for a Japanese Au Pair to assist her looking after her 10 month old baby boy in Buderim on the beautiful Sunshine Coast (1 hour north of Brisbane).
We live in a lovely, modern, newly renovated house which has wonderful ocean and forest views.
You will have;
* your own private bedroom fully furnished with a TV
* your own bathroom next to your bedroom
* accommodation and meals provided
* internet & Netflix provided
*Some help with English study if you want as I was an English teacher at Shirayuri Gakuen in Tokyo (I speak Japanese too)
All this in return for;
* Assisting with caring duties for 3 and a half days a week
* You will be free to work another job outside the home the other 3 and a half days of the week
We are very close to shops and also an 8 minute drive to the beach at Mooloolaba and Maroochydore and the huge shopping mall Sunshine Plaza.
Experience with babies/toddlers is preferred but not absolutely necessary. I can give some training if needed.
Please no ‘hikikomori’ as we want someone who loves life and wants to interact with our baby/us and explore the famous Sunshine Coast and the beautiful beaches and hinterland nearby.
If interested please call Kathryn on: 0403 562 236 or email: email@example.com