We are B2B marketing services company in North Sydney, and Looking for Content Specialist (Japanese/Korean Speaking)
This role is primarily responsible for designing and creating digital content (emails/landing pages/forms) and content experiences, to promote client-provided assets (whitepapers, eBooks, infographics, webinars) for our clients demand generation campaigns. You’ll also liaise with a wide range of internal stakeholders, spread across the APAC region to help launch client campaigns.
Your organizational and people skills will be critical during your frequent communication with members of the Sales and Customer Success team, Delivery team, India Marketing Operations team, and India Design team, to ensure client campaigns are executed in a timely manner, and to the client’s specifications.
You’ll regularly review and assess digital campaign performance and makes necessary creative changes to improve results. You will have a finger on the pulse of industry and design trends, best practices, and innovations, and bring fresh ideas to test and implement in our client campaigns.
In addition to creating content for clients, the APAC Content Specialist will occasionally be tasked with creating internal materials that effectively describe and promote Selling Simplified and its products and services.
Your typical duties :
• Design and create digital content to promote client assets for all lead generation campaigns in a timely fashion.
• Monitor/manage revision, approval, and production stages of content for new campaigns.
• Communicate with Customer Success Manager, Delivery Manager, and APAC content manager when campaigns are ready for launch.
• Assign design tasks to internal teams and occasionally to external resources.
• Create Visionayr (our content hub) experiences for clients.
• Work with the wider Design Team to maintain an online content library.
• Monitor digital campaign performance, record performance data, assess and adjust content-related performance factors to improve campaign results.
• Prepare post campaign reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing campaign data.
• Continually research and remain abreast of industry trends, best practices, innovations, etc. to help the company remain relevant and effective in lead generation efforts.
• Occasionally assist APAC Content Manager on internal marketing efforts and various ad hoc projects as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing/Digital Marketing, Communication & Media Studies, Social Media Marketing, or related field preferred.
Experience and Proficiencies:
• 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing/design role, preferably in a technology related industry, designing and creating digital content.
• Possesses a creative aptitude and able to present technical ideas in exciting and eye-catching ways that appeal to a broad audience
• Proficient with MSOffice: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign
• Email marketing and social media marketing experience a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Written and verbal fluency in Korean/Japanese required
Note: Applicants must be Australian Citizens or have the right to work in Australia.
Employment Type: Full-time
Please send your resume to Selina, [email protected]