Your role as a customer service representative will involve providing remarkable customer service to customers for an e-commerce brand* that will also include some basic administrative tasks. In depth training will be provided for the right candidate, this role will suit a willing to learn and versatile personality.
This is a part time role with possibility of long term employment for the right candidate.
*An example of one of our online stores you may manage:
Your Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Answering customers queries regarding their orders
- Cooperate with the warehouse to ensure orders are delivered properly
- Assisting with general administration when needed
Your Profile Will Demonstrate
- Customer Service, Sales, Order Processing, Logistics, Data Entry or Administration experience (would be ideal)
- A high level of communicative/written skills in Japanese
- A decent level of communicative/written skills in English, enough for day to day communications.
- Proficiency in managing social media comments
- Ability to learn quickly
Benefits To You:
- Be part of a dynamic team
- Flexibility to work from your preferred location
- Flexibility to choose your preferred working time
- Long term role for the right candidate
- Learning real life valuable skills to add to your resume
You will be paid on a hourly basis, paid once a month. The salary will be discussed in more detail during the interview.
How to apply:
Send email with the subject line: Customer Service Rep [JP]
Send email to: [email protected]
Complete the Google form you will receive in the email reply (see note below)
NOTE: After you send the email, you will receive a response from us with a link to a Google form. Please complete all the questions in the Google form; forms that are not fully completed will not be considered.